 Trains / 17608
Re: Train roof 6x6 in new colors?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 21:59:53 GMT

"Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message
news:H26wEu.784@lugnet.com...

"Russell Clark" <rclark@telis.org> wrote in message
news:H26vp4.54n@lugnet.com...
I have noticed this piece come up today in several new colors:

http://www.BrickLink.com/catalogItem.asp?PartID=4509

Where are all these colors coming from?

Russell

Looks like someone has a connection to LLW (or somewhere else within • LEGO).
After the recent Red Letter Days event at LLW some unusual parts popped up
on BrickLink.

Correct. They were available in dark grey, grey, blue, yellow, tan, white,
red, green and black, but most people only got them in ones and twos per
colour.

You are right again about the British shops having a lot of unusual stuff in
them at the moment, thanks to the RLD event!

Personally I am less than happy about RLD stuff appearing on bricklink, but
I guess it's supply and demand, caused by LEGOs inability or unwillingness
to produce parts in certain colours for inclusion in sets/bulk packs.

Anyone for catenary pick-up parts in white, red or yellow? :-)

Huw