 Trains / 17349
Re: New MOC: Dark Red LMS 4F 0-6-0 Freight Locomotive
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 01:05:29 GMT

In article <H13Lwu.6r5@lugnet.com>,
"Jason J Railton" <j.j.railton@ntlworld.com> wrote:

Maybe I should fly over for the October RLD??? who can put me up for the
weekend if I use some miles to come over? :-)

As a P.S. to my reply; I would, but I won't be going to the next one.  You
could ask in loc.uk if you really fancy it.

But, be warned - I couldn't find any dark red (nor sand red in fact) in two
visits there, and believe me I looked.  If they had, you might have been
looking at a 4-6-2 with carriages!*

Jason J Railton

(*sorry Christopher, I meant 'cars'.  The extra '...riage.' must have been a
typo ;-).

Confused.... you aren't talking to me, are you?

Chris(topher) Masi