 Trains / 17070
Re: First TCLTC Layout! ;-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 02:03:57 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, John Neal writes:
My son Ross informs me that he has built the *first* Twin Cities LEGO
Train Club layout-- in miniature!  And so while we labor on building
the second (;-) TCLTC layout, I proudly present Ross's latest MOC:

Though Ross has been into building mini-scale trains for quite some
time, he was inspired by Dan Siskind's amazing Toy Werks factory on
the GMLTC layout to animate them (He also was very enamored with Shaun
Sullivan's 8 wide flatcar/mini-train car as well).  And that's all it
took:-)

Just remember that a little bit of the credit for all this 2 wide stuff goes
back to Jorn (who brought us 10020) because he designed the 2 wide "gift
train" that Shaun was inspired by.

That Ross, he's got some amazing chops. No idea where he gets it from. Are
you sure your wife isn't secretly a builder too?