 Trains / 17033
    Santa Fe Cars - now on lego.com - Incorrect car descriptions? —Bryan Kinkel
   Here are direct links: Sante Fe Cars Set I (URL) Fe Cars Set II (URL) I'm a little confused. I'm looking at the Fallen Flags site for reference: (URL) descriptions at shop.lego.com don't seem to match the cars correctly. For example, 10022 SF Cars (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Santa Fe Cars - now on lego.com - Incorrect car descriptions? —Kecia Hansen
   (...) Well I think something is definitely wrong. Whether it is the website or the catalog, I don't know, since I don't know much about trains either. I get the pictures on the website as follows (compared to catalog): 10022 (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)