 Trains / 16863
Re: GMLTC Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 14:41:10 GMT

[2] We will again be at the St. Paul Jackson Street Roundhouse, part of the
Minnesota Transportation Museum, Inc. (http://www.mtmuseum.org/) on August 3
and 4.  They were so happy with us last time, they've asked us back.  They
are also planning on a band and some carnival rides to accent our layout.  I
think it might be time for us to build a carnival section again.

I'm gonna see if I can be there for this one, too see that train layout!  If
I can is allright if I show up with a few trains too?  I'll probly only be
able to be there one day, cause I'd be there with family.