 Trains / 16828
    Re: New Santa Fe Car Sets #10022 and #10025 —Jason J. Railton
   (...) I like these, and I like the idea of having optional builds with each set. Rumours were that we'd see a B-kit before anything else, but these are a nice surprise. I do wonder about the mass appeal of these though - clearly they're aimed at (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: New Santa Fe Car Sets #10022 and #10025 —Chris Dee
   (...) I had just come to the same conclusion regarding the mis-labelled images for the Dining Car and Mail Car - comparing to the images at the well-referenced "Fallen Flags" page - (URL) would be strange too if one of the alternative models needs (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)