 Trains / 16404
Re: Super Chief orders and arrivals
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 02:26:07 GMT

Mike Walsh wrote:

"crunch-o-matic" <naughty.monkey@verizon.net> wrote in message
news:Gs21st.JA3@lugnet.com...
Well, normaly UPS from CT to IL should be 3 days. They scan it in at any
stop along the way. So if you count 1 or 2 to pack and ship 3 days to
deliver, omitting Sat and Sun (Sat because it isn't overnight) I should • have
got them on Fri. I'm begining to wonder if she actually took my order. I'm
going to call Mon morning, I need windows and train wheels anyway.

FWIW - you can't order just train wheels any more, you have to order the
wagon plate kit.  Depending on what you want, it can be more economical to
order one of the newer train cars and part them out.

Of course if you want black 6x28 wagon plates, the wagon plate kit is
the only option (but hey, at least we have it, my 7740 wouldn't look
nearly so nice without this option for getting additional wagon plates).
Kind of bizarre. The red 6x28 wagon plate was at least available in
4565.

Frank