 Trains / 15294
15293  |  15295
Subject:
Super Chief orders and arrivals
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 24 Feb 2002 02:44:06 GMT

I ordered two Super Chiefs Sunday night along with a light package.  I
received an email saying the light set shipped Wednesday, but nothing about
the shipment of the Super Chiefs.  I'm curious to know when people ordered
and when they received their Super Chiefs.  I didn't check my PO Box today,
and I'm now wishing I had. :-)

George