 Trains / 1617
  Lego Train Club of NOrthern VirginiA (LTCNOVA)

Hi, I would like to announce that Stephen Roberts and I are trying to start a Lego Train Club in the Northern Virginia area. We would also like to include DC and adjacent Maryland. We don't have any firm plans yet, but we are hoping on getting (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.md, lugnet.loc.us.dc, lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.loc.us.va.arl, lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Train Club of NOrthern VirginiA (LTCNOVA)

I hope that all goes well for you guys. When the PNLTC started there was just the 3 of us. When you get a site up for the club send me mail and I'll add it to our URL page. SteveB (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.md, lugnet.loc.us.dc, lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.loc.us.va.arl, lugnet.general)