 Trains / 1617
1616  |  1618
Subject:
Lego Train Club of NOrthern VirginiA (LTCNOVA)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.md, lugnet.loc.us.dc, lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.loc.us.va.arl, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 1999 16:15:28 GMT

Hi,

I would like to announce that Stephen Roberts and I are trying to start a
Lego Train Club in the Northern Virginia area.   We would also like to
include DC and adjacent Maryland.

We don't have any firm plans yet, but we are hoping on getting together at
least monthly and showing off our train creations and are planing some sort
of a modular railroad to display at a train show or some other public event.

So if anyone is interested, email me ctracey@usgs.gov or Stephen
snafu@io.com .

Thanks,

Chris