 Trains / 1610
  Re: 4560-4561 Gaaaaahh!

(...) The UGLY (!!!) 4561 will be available in Belgium / Luxemburg too starting at august (next month) The 4565 stays available. Not only the models of the trains are detoriating ! Take a look at the 'Town' models. I hope that TLG will bringup (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 4560-4561 Gaaaaahh!

can someone please inventory this set? i want to see exactly what you get... (25 years ago, 12-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 4560-4561 Gaaaaahh!

(...) When was the last time you inventoried something? I seem to recall only requests (or demands) for information with no corresponding flow in the other direction. Well, at least you've started using please. (25 years ago, 14-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains)