 Trains / 1605
Re: California Lego Train Club
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.fno, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 11 Jul 1999 20:38:14 GMT

Well, if there are two train clubs, more the better for me.  Besides, imagine
the statewide meetings (maybe once a year?)...  They would be HUGE!  As I am
so far from North or South, I probably wouldn't be able to bring tables,
though.  Just Lego.

Mike

In lugnet.trains, Adrian Egli writes:

Dan Parker <dnvpark@gte.net> wrote in message news:FEp8FF.7FD@lugnet.com...
For what it's worth, I can see California having 2 train clubs:

1.  Heck, the state's big enough.
2.  BAYLUG is already catching hold to anchor the north half.  SD and LA
should be able to support a group.
3.  Reduced driving times means a greater number of interested parties • thus
participation.

And, thus, anybody in Fresno gets the best of both worlds.

Fellow clubmember Dave VinZant and I (Dan Parker) should be attending • LEGOLand-
Ca and in the Orange county area August 6th-8th.  Anybody up to meeting • for
lunch or whatever?

Cheers,
dp/PNLTC  also 206.298.0604voice/253.661.9406home

If I'm not busy (and I doubt I will) then I would like to attend.
Hopefully, two people I met at the Legofest  from the region are reading
this newsgroup and will be attending as well.

Adrian