 Trains / 15999
Re: An updated reciprocal point motor design with semaphore
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 6 Apr 2002 07:36:10 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Ed McGlynn writes:
In lugnet.trains, Ahui Herrera writes:
<snip explanation of motor design>

Here's a folder with some photos of the finished design, but I'm sure I'll
have more enhancements in future versions:

I wish I could show it in action, but at least I used large jpg files!
Thanks for reading, and thanks again to Jeff and Steve for sharing _their_
designs.

Ed

Would it be too much to ask for a LDRAW model of this wonderful point for
those of use with very little 'train design' experince?  Thanks!
AHui

You bet - I'm working on an LDraw model of it, and I'll post when it's ready.
Thanks,
Ed

...finishing up the .dat files, etc.
Here's a preview for those of you who haven't surfed past it yet...

Ed