 Trains / 15934
  An updated reciprocal point motor design with semaphore

I decided to combine Jeff Elliott's and Steve Ringe's recent point motor designs. Jeff's contained most of the features I was looking for: 1. Reciprocal motion - current from a power source can be applied in a single direction to throw the switch in (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: An updated reciprocal point motor design with semaphore

<snip explanation of motor design> (...) Would it be too much to ask for a LDRAW model of this wonderful point for those of use with very little 'train design' experince? Thanks! AHui (22 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: An updated reciprocal point motor design with semaphore

(...) You bet - I'm working on an LDraw model of it, and I'll post when it's ready. Thanks, Ed (22 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: An updated reciprocal point motor design with semaphore

(...) ...finishing up the .dat files, etc. Here's a preview for those of you who haven't surfed past it yet... (URL) (22 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: An updated reciprocal point motor design with semaphore

(...) Looks pretty complete to me now... (URL) (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)