 Trains / 15652
Re: V/Line "A" class loco
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 04:12:36 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Ross Crawford writes:
In lugnet.trains, David Koudys writes:
In lugnet.trains, Ross Crawford writes:
My third Aussie loco, inspired by the 10020.

http://www.lugnet.com/~469/projects/a-class

Enjoy!

ROSCO

Very nicely done ROSCO!

I love the engine... may sniv the idea and put it in my loco (giving full
credit to you, of course ;) )

No probs. I must remind you though, I'm the soul distributor of the
RoscoDiesel(tm) power units 8?)

Well, all such units may have your soul, but I suspect you're in fact the
SOLE distributor. Unless you've figured out how to divvy up soul and parcel
it out. (just back from some soul food at a Hartford CT ribs and blues club)

I liked that loco... now try "doing the Mathis"(tm) on it and convert those
stairstep "slopes" to slope/invert pairs...