 Trains / 15651
    Re: Train Book Revisited —Jake McKee
   (...) That is actually a stellar idea! In fact, so good, LEGO Direct is working on a project right up this alley now. We are still in the pre-planning stages, but the concept is shaping up to include a combination of stuff: - Getting started with (...) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct) !

        Re: Train Book Revisited —Bryan Kinkel
   Jake, Will this be like the classic idea books that were distributed in toy stores or will this be more along the lines of the recently published Ultimate Lego book? I always loved the old idea books. I'm looking forward to more information on this. (...) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Train Book Revisited —Jake McKee
   (...) We are still working out the details. The one thing that is certain is that if the book comes to be, it will include both community and "LEGO" content. Jake --- Jake McKee Sr. Producer LEGO Direct (22 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)