 Trains / 15284
Re: Super Chiefs arrived today (lowest number yet)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 23 Feb 2002 20:03:52 GMT

My two SF trains arrived today. Do I have to open the box to see the
numbers? they are my Mothers day present and that is such a long ways away.

Lets see I got two Club cars for my birthday and three train cars for
Christmas. At the rate Lego is releasing train sets I won't get anything
besides train sets. :))) If they increase their town set release I will be
in a quandary.

Rose

"Christopher Tracey" <ctracey@enviroweb.org> wrote in message
Two Super Chief engines arrived for me today.  One of them my mom
ordered for me and had it shipped as an early birthday present.

A7381  &  A0168

A0168 was the one my mom ordered.  Thanks Mom!

-c