 Trains / 15278
Re: Super Chiefs arrived today (lowest number yet)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 23 Feb 2002 17:22:36 GMT

Congratulations!
But...I just received mine and I have A0354 (pretty close to my Lugnet
membership number 377; maybe somenody will swap with me) and A0094.  I
believe this is the current low number, but I haven't checked the registry
yet.

Play well,
-Rob

"Christopher Tracey" <ctracey@enviroweb.org> wrote in message
Two Super Chief engines arrived for me today.  One of them my mom
ordered for me and had it shipped as an early birthday present.

A7381  &  A0168

A0168 was the one my mom ordered.  Thanks Mom!

-c