 Trains / 15267
  Re: Santa Fe Super Chief Train Engine Registry

Hello James, I've seen that Martijn de Lange from The Netherlands registered his Santa Fe Super Chief as number 3857, so without a leading A. Has he made a mistake, or are there realy numbers without a alphabetic character? I use MS Internet (...) (22 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

"M. Moolhuysen" <moom@nospam-chello.nl> wrote in message news:GrzCMv.IoH@lugnet.com... (...) Fe (...) I could see it yesterday when I was at work but I can't see it from home (same computer, a laptop I haul back and forth). I can however see the (...) (22 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Santa Fe Super Chief Train Engine Registry

(...) I noticed that too. Without the "A", it does not appaer in it's correct place in the list. Scott A (...) (22 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)