 Trains / 15174
  Re: transcript is up

(...) The portholes are 2x2 clear thinwalls that have been printed red or grey. The # tile is printed. The Santa Fe graphics are stickers. (...) Ditto, but I don't mind buying multiple 10020s to build other cars. -- | Tom Stangl, iPlanet Web Server (...) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: transcript is up

(...) I really like those portholes--for obvious (shipbuilding) reasons. I do hope the service packs include multiple portholes in grey. From the instruction photos I saw, the thinwalls are indeed pre-printed. (...) I only want some of the (...) (22 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)