 Trains / 15171
Re: Supplementary parts for 10020?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 23:24:06 GMT

Nope, 46 parts is too many - maybe this is the rumored parts pack for converting it
from an A unit to a B unit?

John wrote:

Tom Duggan wrote:

Hi all,

  I placed an orer Friday for 2 Santa Fe Super Chiefs, along with the Deluxe
Metro Liner Kit.
I received the Metro-Liner today, and on the invoice it stated that the 2
Super Chiefs were on backorder, but it also stated that there were 2
supplementary parts packs on order as well.
Does any one know what these parts are?

It gives a number 4183072 46 Supplementary parts for item #10020

They are probably the 2 light gray side bars which fit over the 9 volt train
motor.  So when you decide to power your Super Chief, the wheels will match the
already light gray wheels that come in the set.

-John

Just curious
Tom D