 Trains / 15095
Re: Santa Fe (10020) registry?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 14:58:30 GMT

In lugnet.trains, James Trobaugh writes:
I was thinking of starting a Santa Fe global registry so that we can track
who and where all the new engines are located. It would be a simple list
that included engine number, owner's name and optional email and location.
The idea would be when people get their new engines they could visit the
site and add their information. I know the list would never be complete but
at least we'd have an idea of most of the LUGNET member's trains.

I would set it up off of the Train Depot site.

LMKWYT

Cool. I will of course put a link to it from the .trains front page
(remember folks, if you see things that maybe ought to be there, drop me a
line).

So would you want to collect all numbers from folks, even for ones bought
for parts (I plan to take a run at creating some other units using these
sets as a base now that the SantaFe logo will be available on a sticker)?