 Trains / 15094
  Re: 10020 at brickswest and what the Sr. VP of lego direct said

(...) I feel that it's not just width, you have to increase length a fair bit and height a small bit when you go to 8 wide, so I would argue that the brick increase is anywhere from 30% to 100%, tending toward the higher of that range. J2 disagrees, (...) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 10020 at brickswest and what the Sr. VP of lego direct said

(...) Sounds like a good project for someone. J2, how about an 8-wide version of the new Super Chief? Are you up to the challenge? Compare well, Andreas Stabno (URL) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)