 Trains / 15090
15089  |  15091
Subject:
10020 SFSC proud owners list
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 13:06:20 GMT

Dunno if someone else has already come up with this, but I think it would be
kinda cool to create a list here on LUGNET where you can register which
number(s) of the Santa Fe Super Chief you own. Something like a SFSC 'Proud
Owners List'

Ok, such a list would probably not serve any real purpose, but think it
would be fun to be able to see where they end up (especially #1-5!).

Any thoughts on this?

Wessel