 Trains / 15071
Re: Sunday NGLTC Atlanta Greenberg pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 15:43:51 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Josh Baakko writes:
In lugnet.trains, James Trobaugh writes:

I've added a few new pictures from Sunday at the Atlanta Greenberg show.

Here you see Stacy's nice Garrett:

and John Warren with one of his Union Pacific engines

nice shot of some of the engines in the yard (and a few working)

Are thouse UP engines John's too?

Here are some better shots of John's UP trains (from this past summer)
http://www.ngltc.org/legooutlet2001/index2.htm

another question, who's & how many are there of the red & white ones furter
back, by the container station?  Looks like quite a few!

There are three of the Upper Chattahoochee engines (red & white) in the
background. They are identical engines based on a GP45.

some of our Rail Racer drivers getting ready to run:

plus some nice robots made from the play area Duplo bricks:

Here is a link the the gallery with both days worth of pictures.

jt

James J. Trobaugh
North Georgia LEGO Train Club
http://www.ngltc.org