 Trains / 14853
  Re: Surprise, new train set

(...) Dan Siskind solved that problem-- he used 2 little Adventurer's windshields (only works with 8 wide designs:-) I'm not sure where some pics of it may be though.... -John (...) (22 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Surprise, new train set

John Warren built a nice UP version, but had to use stickers to get the windows to look right. So I'm very curious to see how LEGO does it....and if they'll do it right or not. (...) (22 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)