 Trains / 14199
Re: Train history for Brickfest 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 8 Dec 2001 03:25:11 GMT

"Chris Leach" <cleach@mediaone.net> wrote in message
news:GnzrDw.8y1@lugnet.com...
...That would be great. There were some displays of older cars and models • and at
least one small loop of 12v track and some fun with monorail. It would be • great
to actually have a bigger multivolt layout with trains of all diff • varieties
going all over the place :-) And I would love to see a giant monorail!
I'm all for having even a bigger length monorail.Me and my 110 long
straights will be there.CWLeach

While I may not be as well equipped as Chris, I'm sure that I can brink my
monorail collection again this year as well.  :)

Troy