 Trains / 14158
14157  |  14159
Subject:
Finally page updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 19:39:09 GMT

Finally my page is updated!!!!

Find it on:
http://www.hot.ee/sonnich/lego/

There are new train models, a new building, a car and new stuff under
"Articles". See the Railfan section.
The restaurant car is my entry to the ISCC. See orher mail for detail on
that.

I have a few models ready soon (e.g.
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=70583 ), which I will work
on during winter.

Let me know errors you find; I have simplified it removed scripts etc....

LMKWYT
Sonnich