 Trains / 14080
Re: 8 wide tanker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 07:00:51 GMT

No, actually like these... :)
www.pnltc.org/Gal_LLCA_0801/TrainDisplayArea/Gallery.html?08030054
www.pnltc.org/Gal_LLCA_0801/TrainDisplayArea/Gallery.html?08040141
SteveB

In lugnet.trains, Dean Husby writes:
John Neal wrote:

In lugnet.trains, Holger Matthes writes:
Hi Steve,

nice work, especially the walkway on top of the tank. I also build two tank
cars just a week before S@H announced the white smal Octan tanker:

These are very nice HoMa!  Reminds me of even *before* that SW set came out that
had those quarter sections-- I was hording the tan 8x8 gungan patrol wheels to
create a tanker.  What a waste of time and money:-/ (anyone need about 80?)

Mine it's more an European style tanker. I tryed to make the baseplate as
narrow as possible. It's 4 studs wide in fact.

As far as US prototypes go, there are many that don't even *have* a base-- just
tank and trucks!

Let's meet to join our tankers together ;-)

HoMa, I hope you are planning on coming to the States this next summer!  There
will be *some* big event planned.  If $$$ is an issue, start selling blood
now...;-)

-(Bruder) John

Kind of like this one? ;-) (6 wide though)

http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/temptrainpics/Tanker0901/

I couldn't resist!

Dean