 Trains / 14057

Subject:
8 wide tanker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 00:00:30 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I played around with designing an 8 wide tanker. I really like the walkway
on top but the rest is still needs work.
www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=86907
www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=86905
SteveB

Re: 8 wide tanker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 00:14:59 GMT

That walkway is simply awesome! I always liked the way I did the
undercarriage on my tank car here:

http://www.robotthoughts.com/article.php?sid=44

I will need to copy that walkway on my next tank car ;) I hope you don't mind...

Rich Thompson
http://www.robotthoughts.com

In lugnet.trains, Steve Barile writes:
I played around with designing an 8 wide tanker. I really like the walkway
on top but the rest is still needs work.
www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=86907
www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=86905
SteveB

Re: 8 wide tanker
No Prob, copy away. If you need some detail info LMK.
SteveB

In lugnet.trains, Rich Thompson writes:
That walkway is simply awesome! I always liked the way I did the
undercarriage on my tank car here:

http://www.robotthoughts.com/article.php?sid=44

I will need to copy that walkway on my next tank car ;) I hope you don't mind...

Rich Thompson
http://www.robotthoughts.com

In lugnet.trains, Steve Barile writes:
I played around with designing an 8 wide tanker. I really like the walkway
on top but the rest is still needs work.
www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=86907
www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=86905
SteveB

Re: 8 wide tanker
I played around with designing an 8 wide tanker. I really like the walkway
on top but the rest is still needs work.
www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=86907
www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=86905
SteveB

That is awsome, I also love the walkway!
Josh

Re: 8 wide tanker
I played around with designing an 8 wide tanker. I really like the walkway
on top but the rest is still needs work.
www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=86907
www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=86905
SteveB

Very Cute! Droid Escapes!

Dean
--
Dean Husby
LUGNET Member #320

Re: 8 wide tanker
I played around with designing an 8 wide tanker. I really like the walkway
on top but the rest is still needs work.
www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=86907
www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=86905

That's really great Steve! Have you tried it with the base at 6-wide? I've seen
a few tankers with the base narrower than the tank, so it may look OK at
6-wide, too.

And that's a neat idea for the walkway!

ROSCO

Re: 8 wide tanker