 Trains / 13980
Re: Photos of PNLTC display at GATS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.wa
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 00:32:05 GMT

In article <Gn2nC4.5Ez@lugnet.com>, "Josh Baakko" <shi_web@hotmail.com>
wrote:

I like the pumpkin patch, basket balls from the pens right?  Big boat
dealership too!  Who made the word train:

"NOT THIS BUT THAT AND OR"?

IIRC, that was Rick Clark's.

The best one is this one: "The Golden Garter" :-)

Heh. That was Jon Rasmussen's, I think.

Sorry for the inexact answers, but I'm not entirely familiar with whose
stuff was what, because I just met most of those guys yesterday. :^)

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego