 Trains / 13175
Re: PNLTC's LEGOLAND photo gallery is up (finally)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 2 Sep 2001 21:07:40 GMT

Steven Barile wrote:

Hi All,
First I'd like to say thank you for being patient with us. Today was the
earliest possible date that the LEGOLAND, CA (LLCA) Gallery was in any shape
to be made public. We all would have loved to get the pics out the day after
the show, but the club members decided that we wanted to stick to our
gallery page format (with a slight face lift). It was an incredibility time
consuming task to gather some 1500 photos from about 10 photographers from 7
different cities. The pics then needed to be cropped, resized, sorted,
ordered, and captioned. We ended up with about ~450. It took the efforts of
many club members and other AFOLs that visited the display to pull this
together.

As I'm browsing through this on my slow link, I've been thinking how
nice it would be to have this presentation on a CD-ROM. I think I'd be
willing to pay as much as 20 bucks for something like that, which would
be a great way for a club to bring in a few extra bucks to help with
expenses.

The more I see other groups train shows, the more I want to move to one
of the more fan heavy cities.

Frank