 Trains / 13159
Re: PNLTC's LEGOLAND photo gallery is up (finally)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 1 Sep 2001 06:44:59 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Steven Barile writes:
Hi All,
First I'd like to say thank you for being patient with us. Today was the
earliest possible date that the LEGOLAND, CA (LLCA) Gallery was in any shape
to be made public. We all would have loved to get the pics out the day after
the show, but the club members decided that we wanted to stick to our
gallery page format (with a slight face lift). It was an incredibility time
consuming task to gather some 1500 photos from about 10 photographers from 7
different cities. The pics then needed to be cropped, resized, sorted,
ordered, and captioned. We ended up with about ~450. It took the efforts of
many club members and other AFOLs that visited the display to pull this
together.

Wow.  I've been looking at this on & off for a few days now, and I'm
overwhelmed.  There is so much fantastic work, I can't be superlative
enough... trying to come up with highlights against a background like this
is beyond me.

This was a stunning layout, and I wish I had been there to see it. :(

The bar has been raised beyond what anyone could have imagined just a few
short years ago.

thanks,

James