 Trains / 12581
Re: A round of applause for LEGO® on their new train releases
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 20:46:10 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Harvey Henkelman writes:
I want to thank LEGO® and LEGO® Direct for an outstanding job on their new
train releases. This has restored my faith in what LEGO® can do and has
given juniorization a good kick in the you-know-what. -Harvey

Hear, Hear!!!  Unfortunatly, the beginning of the end of juniorization
didn't come before the train station and the Freight Loading Station were
juniorized.  Lets have a moment of silence for these great sets.

Anyways.  I've always wanted to start my own lego train collection, but I've
never had the money to do it.  Things are better for me now, but I'm still
not very rich.  I think I'll have enough money to get at least 1 metroliner
and 1 club car when they come out in August.  If, by some fluke, I end up
with more money than I expected come August, I might get another club car
and maybe as many tank cars as I can afford up to around 4 tank cars.