 Trains / 12579
Re: what is the use of a caboose?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 20:01:02 GMT

Christopher Masi wrote:

PS John, Man! Now you are pushing 14-wide :) I'll stump 8-wide for you (my
8-wide that is)
http://cmasi.chem.tulane.edu/~lego/NOLTC/cabeese/cabeese.htm
Shortly after taking the picture I added ladders similar to the ones that the
LEGO caboose has.

Chris-

This is a very nice MOC, Chris-- the best caboose I've seen yet....

-John