 Trains / 12441
Re: New Train car MOCs!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 16:52:33 GMT

It was pretty cool seeing Jakes version of the hoppers, kind of spooky
seeing how similar they were. I was amazed that he was able to copy them so
well from the simple pictures I posted.

The best part is that I got to see what they'd look like in gray, so now I
must go make some myself.

Thanks for sharing Jake.

jt

In lugnet.trains, Jake McKee writes:
<snip>
Hopper Cars

James Trobaugh's hopper car pictures on Brickshelf provided the inspiration
for my black and gray versions. James and I compared our version side by
side at Brickfest and they were almost identical!

As always, please let me know what you think!

Jake

---
Jake McKee
AFOL