 Trains / 12381
Re: Congratulations, Larry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 20:11:13 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes:
Just for reference: Lar wasn't the only one interviewed-- I, too,
provided info for Greg, but apparently wasn't as quotable as Lar;-)

I may be misremembering(1) but I seem to recall that after he got done
thanking me for my eloquent, reasoned and well thought out answers, he asked
if he could talk to a "foamer" so I gave him your name.

++Lar <GD&R> (2)

1 - OK I *am* misremembering. FUT o-t.fun
2 - If I ever make up my own line I think I'm going to call it the GD&R...