 Trains / 12379
Re: Congratulations, Larry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 19:40:30 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

In lugnet.trains, Jesse Alan Long writes:
Larry Pieniazek, congratulations on being mentioned in the July and August
issue of LEGO Mania Magazine!

Thanks... (I think that was what Steve Barile was getting at when he asked
if it was time to finally make me a PNLTC member :-)... my comments are
alongside some very impressive PNLTC pics  )

P.S.  If you already told people that The LEGO Company interviewed you, I
was unaware of this fact as I have been drawing new space vehicles for my
LEGO Space theme.

I was asked to keep it quiet until the article was published. I could dig up
everything I said in answer to the questions I was asked if there was
interest (it would not be anything that everyone doesn't already know, of
course). Most of it got cut for length, which is to be expected.

Just for reference: Lar wasn't the only one interviewed-- I, too, provided info
for Greg, but apparently wasn't as quotable as Lar;-)

-John