 Trains / 12365
  Re: Another Legend dies....

To All, (...) That is a very interesting notion. I saved up and bought the Metroliner when it first came out, and I still have it today, and I love it too death. However, just because it is coming out in a new form, does not mean I lost that memory. (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Another Legend dies....

(...) Wow, that strikes me as as a little strange. Seeing the set re-released shouldn't damage your nostalgia for the set. All those happy memories are still there! I bought a metroliner off the shelf in 1995. It was getting rare at the time - it (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)