 Trains / 12363
12362  |  12364
Subject:
Rest of my pics are up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 02:01:09 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Kevin Loch writes:
Hopefully these include the combined Amtrak you took pictures
of :)

Yes. They are in the same folder, tail end:

starting with this one:

Sorry it took me another day to get the camera unloaded. That combined
Amtrak(tm) looked great. Robin's lights and Kevin's thrum-thrum pulling many
coaches.

Rocked!

Also shows the winning Train MOC in action with trackage connecting it. What
I thought nifty about it was how it shows up in the background of things.
It's big. Not too big to be overwhelming though.

++Lar (that is all the pics I took. Too busy playing. Besides Troy did an
awesome job!!!)