 Trains / 12357
Re: 8-wide Locomotives webpages uploaded
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 23:46:46 GMT

In lugnet.trains, James Brown writes:
In lugnet.trains, Josh Baakko writes:
I've made & uploaded webpages for my GP30, SD40-2, & SD45.  The freight cars
& containers links DO NOT work yet, but should be up buy midnight EST today
(July 17 2001).  Some things have to be editied, but i have to eat, so that
will come later tonight.  Here's the link to the whole 8-wide section:
http://www.geocities.com/jbaakko/8wide.html

Nice models, but please do something about the colors.  I had to highlight
portions of the page to even realize you had text there.

Thanks,

James

What colors are showing, i've heard there's been problems in the past, its
supposed to show blue & grey.  I'm switching the colors now, if it dosn't
help, i'll remove the customization.
Josh