 Trains / 12319
Re: July-Aug Mania mag features PNLTC, Guarded Inn Special Offer, more.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 14:41:46 GMT

"The pics are in the context of an article about train clubs."

Well, another way of looking at it is that the quote is in the context of a
PNLTC photo montage ;D
SteveB
PS BTW Lar, does this mean we have to make you an at large member after all?