 Trains / 12308
12307  |  12309
Subject:
July-Aug Mania mag features PNLTC, Guarded Inn Special Offer, more.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 02:43:57 GMT

My cat, who was put down in December, has evidently once again been one of the
first to receive her Mania Magazine.  Some points of interest:

A whole page of pics of layouts from the PNLTC (hence x-post to trains)

Guarded Inn is on the back cover as a special, as are the small engines with
tender KT403-KT407, and three sets of Bionicle Trading card games.  The great
thing about this, of course, is the flat $2.50 shipping charge.  (Source code
is SP701.)

A full page size Harry Potter preview picture which only shows the minifigs
Harry, Ron and Hermione and another demonic looking one (Snape?), but the hair
and face detail is great!

Oh yeah, and instructions on how to make a big ugly spider out of Bionicle
parts-- something that would totally appeal to my five- and seven-year-olds.

BTW Jack Stone is the featured theme.

Sorry not to scan anything, but I have to restart my computer to turn on the
scanner, and I run a tempermental Windows 95.

Maggie C.