 Trains / 12291
    Re: Another Legend dies.... —Jesse Alan Long
   (...) The new steam engine LEGO Trains sets can be bought in several colors but since we are talking about rereleasing old LEGO sets, I think that people should choose whatever colors that they want for their sets but in a relistic frame of mind, (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Another Legend dies.... —Frank Filz
   (...) Something Brad talked about that I haven't seen mention of is that he wants to head towards more customization of sets. I don't think My Own Train will be the last color customizeable set. He also mentioned things "Chinese family dinners" (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)