 Trains / 12259
  Re: Another Legend dies....

"Reinhard "Ben" Beneke" <r.beneke@tu-bs.de> wrote in message news:GGKIFH.D1t@lugnet.com... (...) What a good idea Ben. I would support that. A bit like the Retro Station being released in 2 colours, yellow and red. Why not do the Metro Liner in new (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Another Legend dies....

(...) I'd like to see that too, but I'm still getting a metro liner (not saying that it may end up being used for parts...), and a few club cars (definatly one for parts...), unless I decide otherwise... Josh (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Another Legend dies....

(...) Well, the MOT has clearly been designed around the concept of interchangeable colours. The actual inventory of coloured parts is quite simple - the train is mostly black, with coloured highlights. The majority of parts are common to all the (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Another Legend dies....

(...) The new steam engine LEGO Trains sets can be bought in several colors but since we are talking about rereleasing old LEGO sets, I think that people should choose whatever colors that they want for their sets but in a relistic frame of mind, (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Another Legend dies....

(...) Something Brad talked about that I haven't seen mention of is that he wants to head towards more customization of sets. I don't think My Own Train will be the last color customizeable set. He also mentioned things "Chinese family dinners" (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)