 Trains / 11120
    New 8-wide passenger train online! —Holger Matthes
   Hi folks, I just uploaded some pictures of my latest train project: The "Riviera-Express" which was operated by the "Deutsche Bundesbahn" in the 1960s. It traveled from Hamburg through middle Europe down to the sea-resorts at the italian Riviera (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.trains) !!

        Re: New 8-wide passenger train online! —James Mathis
   (...) "Riviera-Express" (...) I am most intrigued by the creative details of the baggage and restaurant wagons! The "tricks" used for the kitchen window/doors upside down are clever. Roof-top details and interior items are such nice accents. Love (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.trains)