 Trains / 11094
  Show of hands

I see some poeple have made mention to the new Lego Trains sets that are available, but I am just curious to see what sets people are buying. I myself am awaiting the arrival of the Grey Large Train with Tender. According to Lego it shipped today. I (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Show of hands

(...) I too ordered the Grey Large Train with Tender. It was either that or all black but that seemed too boring (I think the most colorful scheme would have been the Southern Pacific Daylight units) - now that would be a GREAT train for Lego to (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Show of hands

(...) I ordered the Green Large Train with Tender. LEGO informed me that mine shipped today also. Can't wait to tear into it. : ) Todd Trotter (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Show of hands

(...) Yep, same here. I am eagerly awaiting my Grey Large with Tender! Jake --- Jake McKee AFOL LUGNET Member #211 (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Show of hands

Large brown with tender for me:-) -John (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Show of hands

I got me a large green with tender. Shipped out today Tom D (...) (23 years ago, 5-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Show of hands

(...) I ordered the Green Large Train with Tender and the light kit. I also plan to order the two tone green coach set from brickworx. (URL) Waters (23 years ago, 5-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Show of hands

I ordered the the following: a. 1 Large Train Engine with Black Tender b. 1 Small Train Engine with Black Tender c. 2 Light Units for Train I also received an email from Shop at Home saying that my order was shipped today. No Stranger to Danger Dark (...) (23 years ago, 5-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Show of hands

(...) I ordered a Brown Large Train with Tender and Gray Small no tender last week. I checked with S@H last Thursday and they told me it's on backorder till May 30th. Build on... Robin (23 years ago, 5-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Show of hands

(...) I ordered something like: Small Engine - Green Small Engine With Tender - Brown Large Engine - Grey Large Engine With Tender - Blue (I forget which colors went with which engine, I just told the sales clerk to pick a color for each one, except (...) (23 years ago, 5-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Show of hands

(...) I order one of each variety, (2 large, with/without tender and 2 small with/without the tender). 4 trains altogether, all in the dark grey. Rich -- Have Fun! C-Ya! Legoman34 ***** Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (My views do not necessarily (...) (23 years ago, 5-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Show of hands

(...) I have ordered one loco in each shape (big with tender, big without, samll with tender and small without). I decided to buy the ones with tender in green, the two others in brown. If I buy one or two further locos I would chose the dark gray (...) (23 years ago, 6-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Show of hands

Well thanx for all of the reply's. I take if from the info, very few people like blue, and knowone likes black. Can not say that I blame you there. Well hopefully by sometime Wednesday we should all have are sets. Thanx again for the info Cameron (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Show of hands (there here)

(...) Well so much for May 30th, there here now! The boxes look cool, now it's time to build and see how the trains look... Build on... Robin (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Show of hands

(...) Not exactly... I suspect it has less to do with like/dislike, and more to do with existing resources. Personally, I think the black and blue engines both look quite sharp, but the colored parts that make them unique already exist in my (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Show of hands

I got mine yesterday. A large black with tender. Haven't had a chance to build it yet. Looks nice though. I have never been a huge fan of steam engines myself though. I would probably pop if they would go this same route with some diesel engines. I (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Show of hands

(...) Large green with tender - got that two weeks ago. Now I have a small brown with tender too. It had to be the biggest one first - best value for money, even if all you want is the parts. Add up the cost of a wagon kit, plus buffers and wheels (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.trains)