 Trains / 11112
Re: Show of hands
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 5 May 2001 11:59:16 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Cameron Minich writes:
I see some poeple have made mention to the new Lego Trains sets that are
available, but I am just curious to see what sets people are buying.

I myself am awaiting the arrival of the Grey Large Train with Tender.
According to Lego it shipped today. I am just interested to see which will
be the most popular train.

Thanx for you info

Cameron Minich

I order one of each variety, (2 large, with/without tender and 2 small
with/without the tender). 4 trains altogether, all in the dark grey.

Rich

--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (My views do not necessarily express the
views of my employer...)

BRICKFEST 2001 IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER... START MAKING PLANS TODAY.

Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****