 Town / 9969
Re: How to tell the difference between Light & Sound sirens?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2007 09:14:25 GMT

Jonathan Wilson wrote:

How can I tell if I have a town siren or a space siren? Are all the white
ones space and the black ones town? Does anyone have a recording of either
siren and the sounds it makes?

Space is always white, town is always black.
--
Jan-Albert van Ree