 Town / 9967
Re: The Hawaii Theatre - a big MOC!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 7 Dec 2007 21:17:15 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Roy Gal wrote: (with snippage)

   This MOC captures much of the architectural detail of the original.

I’ve seen this MOC in person and also in the newspaper, but I could not appreciate all of the details you’ve captured here until I drove past the theatre the other day. An excellent Town MOC... Congrats, Roy!!

Nelson